Friday, May 23, 2008

Last minute thoughts

As time grows closer to departure, my thoughts drift to what is to
come. my mind tends to swirl toward things that one has no control
over. While I know the most important thing to do now is rest before
such a trip, I'm busy seeing friends and tying loose ends.
I'm trying not to think of the idea of 'winning' or 'losing', as
this seems foolhardy thought. there is so much chance involved in 2
separate trips across the country, our outcomes will be the product
of these encounters, rather than a measure of each artist's
abilities. But that said, it will be more interesting to watch if
there is a plot or a comparison. lucky I don't have to think about
this too much.

I'm pretty much ready.. a bit of prep work and such before
sunday.. looking forward to showing claire and the west coast crew
around LA for a bit before i head to NYC.

I can't believe in one week i will be on the road!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Kenny, we wish you luck in your venture and be safe....Elisabeth sent us the info about this!

Take care & good luck!
Katie (Murdy) Wickless