Sunday, May 25, 2008

Beat

First day of shooting backstory in Santa Monica.

I am tired.
Beat.

The reality of what we're about to undertake just sunk in. This is
going to be more of a challenge than I thought. I'm just not used to
being in front of a camera. The amount of energy it takes to do this
is something i'm not used to. It is a bit akin to teaching and
lecturing i suppose.. I hope I'll get more comfortable as time rolls
on.

It was also strange talking about ones self.. on camera.

Also going without good coffee with be a challenge.... to say the
least. And and for the record I will not be a patronizing a certain
national monopolistic coffee chain. Scoff if you will, but i will try.

1 comment:

Josh said...

yo dude... sorry I missed the bon boyage party... but I'm sending you good mojo for an awesome adventure!!! can't wait to read/hear about it. :)